已查看 32 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

questor

未读,
2005年1月6日 21:42:042005/1/6
收件人
Hi!
Not sure this be right group, but...

I'm interested in good sources about TLCS-900L1 programming. I want to
make a program for a Lexibook TAB100 (=european version of chinese
GSPDA V68E) and the only helpful doc I can find is the toshiba
TLCS-900L1 assembler manual. I don't even know what OS does this little
thing run, although I imagine it uses the toshiba RTOS, wich includes a
GUI (but it could use a couple of other OSes). Original programs are
compiled with the following libraries:

APT_LIB MBX_LIB FS_LIB DBK_LIB
STD_LIB STG_LIB EDT_LIB GVF_LIB
(this could help you determine what OS is this device running if you
have a development tool for same OS)

Don't know were to start. I'm considering comparing TAB108 apps with
apps made for other Vxx series (I have same app compiled for many
different TLCS-900 based devices), but I'm not sure that be a good
idea.

I would appreciate info on free (=not Toshiba) compilers for TLCS-900,
apart from AS assembler, also. I've googled the whole net looking for
them, but something could have concealed to my eyes.

0 个新帖子