Microcontroller video

guitar...@ureach.com

Sep 19, 2004, 4:16:40 PM9/19/04
I posted this to some other newsgroups but I thought some of you might
be interested in this as well. I saw this product in the September
issue of Nuts & Volts. Its a video card for microcontrollers called
the ezVID from Multilabs. It uses serial lines for communications.
Seems like a good product for the price. It has decent resolution
with color video. The large SRAM based user character storage is a
nice addition to. I found it at www.multilabs.net and they also have
a decent applications page.

Guitarpicker