Is there anyone active on this group?

Hasan K.

Jan 3, 2005, 7:26:55 PM1/3/05
Just wondering!

/HK

krf

Jan 5, 2005, 10:15:26 PM1/5/05
On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:26:55 +0100, Hasan K. wrote:

> Just wondering!
>
> /HK

Not many. There is so little activity along my interests (8080/8085) that
I finally moved to IRC and just check this board from time to time.

Also, for several months, I couldn't get a post to take on here, no matter
what news server I was posting through. If that was a common problem, it
may be the reason some didn't come back.

KRF

duncanbojangles

Jan 6, 2005, 1:19:29 AM1/6/05
krf wrote:

> Not many. There is so little activity along my interests (8080/8085) that
> I finally moved to IRC and just check this board from time to time.
> KRF

Would you mind telling what IRC channel the discussion takes place on? I
was rather disappointed to find the newsgroup already very slow when I
found out about it.

Knut Eldhuset

Jan 6, 2005, 5:39:39 AM1/6/05
Hasan K. <hasan...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering!

> /HK

I'm here, though I'm mostly lurking.

Since you seem to be into robotics-related things, I suggest you try out
comp.robotics.misc. Maybe you'll get more feedback on your 4 rotor heli
there.

regards,
--
Knut Eldhuset

"Linux is only free if your time has no value."
-Jamie Zawinski, founder of Mozilla.org

newsbob

Jan 22, 2005, 8:33:58 AM1/22/05

I'd like to know about irc channels for this also as I'm interested in
this sort of thing.

Seems everytime someone sets up a newsgroup like this it always fills up
with "my new pentium board won't boot up! you must help me" etc...

bob