Achronix?

John Larkin

Jan 28, 2021, 9:00:33 PM1/28/21
Has anyone used Achronix FPGAs?

Antti

Mar 12, 2021, 10:32:48 AM3/12/21
On Friday, 29 January 2021 at 03:00:33 UTC+1, John Larkin wrote:
> Has anyone used Achronix FPGAs?
they have a very small customer base. So you hardly find them.

gnuarm.del...@gmail.com

Mar 12, 2021, 11:01:39 PM3/12/21
I don't think they sell through distribution. They market mostly to companies who wish to include Achronix IP in their own ASICs or use Achronix "chiplets" in a SiP. I suppose they sell stand along FPGAs as well, but only if you are a large customer. You won't see any $7 boards on Aliexpress or Taobao with an Achronix device. Well, not for now anyway.

--

Rick C.

- Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging