GDB from my university...

Yousaf tehseen

Aug 15, 2021, 3:17:19 PM8/15/21
CS302 – Digital Logic Design

Graded Discussion Board

You are required to program a PAL device to design a 64-bit counter. The stated PAL can be programmed using ABEL (Advanced Boolean Expression Language) and VHDL (Verilog Hardware Descriptive Language). Which programming technology would you use to accomplish the task outlined considering the constraints given below?

Code Complexity
Flexibility
Cost

please let me know which one I should use and why?

KJ

Aug 17, 2021, 12:42:52 PM8/17/21
I would use one of them because I did some research first on which languages are supported by tools that allow the task to be completed in a timely, cost effective manner.

What research have you done and what are the results of that research? Best of luck on your class assignment.

Kevin

Kevin

Aug 27, 2021, 2:16:16 PM8/27/21
If it were 1993, I would use ABEL.