Hi can anyone please tell me how to rectify this error

Shanmukharao Muddada

Mar 14, 2021, 12:55:52 PM3/14/21
Hi can anyone please tell me how to rectify this error

ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint J17 on topsegF is invalid: No such site on the
device. To bypass this error set the environment variable 'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.
ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint H14 on topsegG is invalid: No such site on the
device. To bypass this error set the environment variable 'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.
ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint F17 on topselDispA is invalid: No such site on
the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable
'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.
ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint H17 on topselDispB is invalid: No such site on
the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable
'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.
ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint C18 on topselDispC is invalid: No such site on
the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable
'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.
ERROR:MapLib:30 - LOC constraint F15 on topselDispD is invalid: No such site on
the device. To bypass this error set the environment variable
'XIL_MAP_LOCWARN'.

Jon Elson

Mar 14, 2021, 1:08:42 PM3/14/21
Your UCF file is aparently assigning signals to package pins that are not
available on that specific device.

Jon