The I/O drive characteristics in the Attiny24 Datasheet

Johann Klammer

Aug 15, 2022, 4:00:53 AM8/15/22
Good Morning,

I was trying to guess the R_on from the curves in the datasheet
and got following results:

sinking Ron:
3V 1.4Ohm(maybe wrong)
5V 30Ohm

sourcing Ron:
3V 47Ohm
5V 33Ohm

I belive the 3V curve is wrong. It has the
decimal point of the y axis in the wrong place.

The chart in question is:
Figure 23-19. I/O Pin Output Voltage versus Sink Current (V CC = 3V)
on page 171 of Atmel-7701_Automotive-Microcontrollers-ATtiny24-44-84_Datasheet.pdf

Could someone please confirm or deny that?

Jim Jackson

Aug 15, 2022, 5:02:32 PM8/15/22
Have you asked on the avrfreaks forum?