Books on LoRa(WAN)?

Philipp Klaus Krause

Jul 13, 2021, 4:31:01 AMJul 13
Hello,

I'm looking for a book to get a bit into LoRa and LoRaWAN. Should be in
French, English or German.
Any recommendations?

Don Y

Jul 13, 2021, 12:56:29 PMJul 13
I got a copy of _Beginning LoRa Radio Networks with Arduino_ a few years
back when I was thinking of siting some "remotes" out in the yard and
didn't want to deal with the perils of running cable (think "lightning
strikes").

But, like most "use-some-COTS-module-to-build-a-product", it seems
to be more of a "how-to" than being very thick on detail/technology.
Almost like "for hobbyists" (no disrespect intended, just my attempt
at trying to give you an idea of the "depth" of coverage)

I guess it will depend on whether you're looking to develop the
technology, buy it (and apply it) or just "get something working".