JUMPtec JRC remote control software.

Pete Foster

May 13, 2002, 6:11:22 PM5/13/02
Hi all

Does anybody know where I can get hold of the above software for a JUMPtec
MOPSlite PC104 single board computer? Preferably in the UK. All the
suppliers I have found so far are either not interested in supplying to the
UK or don't stock what I need.

Best regards
Pete Foster

Alex Cellarius

May 14, 2002, 2:38:36 AM5/14/02

Hi
Have you tried Diamond Point-they are the Jumptec disti in UK.
www.dpie.com Speak to Sherman Kemmer or Mark Gruney.
If you dont' come right, drop me an email at sales at systems104
dot co dot za

PS Very useful piece of s/w!

Ryan

May 14, 2002, 9:34:45 AM5/14/02
"Pete Foster" <pete_spams...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<abpdla$3l5$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...

I used to buy JUMPtec through www.emjembedded.com and was very
satisfied. They may be able to help you.

Ryan Melville

youcef...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2018, 3:12:02 PM3/29/18
hello dear sir i was so lucky when i have found you looking one day in forums looking for JRC sofware , and realy sir i search so much fo an aplication of JRC-client and server mode which about 288 Kbite but in nowaday is no more available and realy i need that aplication so if you can help me sir and you may send it me via E-mail please sir i will be so hapyy if you can give me that application by i way i m a student and i need that aplication in my final year project to access and use a DIMM PC 520 (kontron)

salutation

dallo...@gmail.com

Nov 12, 2018, 12:12:55 PM11/12/18

Ali Nasi

Dec 18, 2022, 5:40:40 AM12/18/22
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 11:42:02 PM UTC+4:30, youcef...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello dear sir i was so lucky when i have found you looking one day in forums looking for JRC sofware , and realy sir i search so much fo an aplication of JRC-client and server mode which about 288 Kbite but in nowaday is no more available and realy i need that aplication so if you can help me sir and you may send it me via E-mail please sir i will be so hapyy if you can give me that application by i way i m a student and i need that aplication in my final year project to access and use a DIMM PC 520 (kontron)
>
> salutation
Hi dear Youcef.
I have a DIMM-PC/386-I but i need to JRC software.Were you able to find this software or a way to connect to this module? please guide me.
Thanks.

youcef Algeria

Oct 17, 2023, 10:13:50 AM10/17/23
hello can we talk