Hello

Bhanu Samarth

Aug 16, 2004, 1:27:40 PM8/16/04
Hi all,
I am a newbie to PICs and have done quite a bit of studying...

I was looking to do a analog to digital conversion of a signal not
more than 100kHz. So I suppose i could go ahead with the fosc/8
option. But whats this thing about the sample and hold circuit. How
long would I have to wait for the capacitor to get ready to charge up
( is it 20microsecs or 12Tad or 2Tacq)
I am not sure.. Can anyone please help me with this. If you have a
delay subroutine pertaining to this, it would be great if you can send
it to me.
I appreciate all the help.

thanks.
Bhanu