Can't find Cirrus CS8900A

julien

Aug 24, 2004, 8:40:04 AM8/24/04
Hi all !

I'd like to buy a CS8900A ethernet controller (maybe two !) but the
only store I've found is a german speeking one :

http://cgi.segor.de/user-cgi-bin/sidestep2.pl?foto=1&Q=CS8900A&M=1

It seems this has been asked many times... but the only good answerd I
found was this store, and perhaps edtp :

http://www.edtp.com/

But I'm only interested in controller, not in a all-in-one ethernet
board... It's a bit weird to buy the wall kit only for one cheap !

Do you know other resellers that sells CS8900A (or maybe Realtek
equivalent) and accept international orders ?

Thanks !