16F628 16F877 crash course

remove bug from name

Sep 3, 2004, 2:00:52 AM9/3/04

I'm looking for an online 16F628 &/^ 16F877 crash course or quick tutorial.

Any links...???

Thank you.

Bruno

kyle

Sep 3, 2004, 12:19:14 PM9/3/04
Greetings.

smart...@bigfoot.com (remove bug from name) wrote in message news:<e7ffcf78.04090...@posting.google.com>...

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for an online 16F628 &/^ 16F877 crash course or quick tutorial.
>
> Any links...???

What exactly are you looking for? The datasheets have excellent
programming examples & descriptions.

remove bug from name

Sep 3, 2004, 7:37:30 PM9/3/04
> What exactly are you looking for? The datasheets have excellent
> programming examples & descriptions.

Are we talking about the same Microchip's 16F628/877 datasheets...???

By crash course I meant something to read during morning traffic jam.
If I pull out a datasheet in that situation I'll do the crashing for
sure.

I've been programming the 16F84A for a while and I'm just looking for
some reading to catch up the differences between these devices...
that's all.

thank you for your reply.

Bruno

David Powell

Sep 5, 2004, 6:40:16 PM9/5/04
They all have exactly the same core..... How they differ is in the
peripheral set and the amount of RAM/EEPROM/FLASH available.

The datasheet should help you identify what peripherals are available and
how to configure them.

"remove bug from name" <smart...@bigfoot.com> wrote in message