PIC Servo controller

Arjan Swets

Aug 10, 2004, 4:28:01 AM8/10/04
I have build this controller:
http://www.digitalnemesis.com/ash/projects/picservo/article.htm

Why this controller? because with this one i can controll 4 RC servos and 4
outputs.

But this controller is SH*T

first the communication don't works alright. after a couple minuts the
controllor
don't works anymore and need to reset.

also the 4 outputs are SH*T... if I move a servo
the outputs goes off/on too..

and i can't change the source to turn de servo for 180 degrees, it works
only 90 degrees.
(I have this servo controller too :
http://www.lynxmotion.com/Product.aspx?productID=54&CategoryID=52
and by this controlle you can choose with a jumper between 90 or 180
degrees)

So Í'm searcing for a other Servo controller,
for 4 servo's and with 4 outputs....

Don't have to be a 16F84, maybe is a 16F628 better?

Is there maybe somebody with a source?
or is there somebody thats want me help to write it?

(sorry for the bad english!...)

Bye
Arjan Swets

www.arjan-swets.com