NEXT RESEARCHED TIP

DrTaylor

Sep 19, 2005, 7:32:14 PM9/19/05
Dear Colleague,

This is another researched tip from Foundation For Better Living. Please read carefully.

The first wave of Internet opportunity explosion has come and gone. If you were in tune to the opportunities of the day in the late 1990's AND you were LUCKY, you likely would not be reading my newsletters.

GOOD NEWS! The SECOND WAVE is now upon us. For a VERY LIMITED TIME, you may register for FREE with the World's next big Internet Giant, GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL, INC. (aka: GDI) an Inc500 listed, debt free corportion and home of all .ws (Web Site) domain names (web addresses) worldwide.

Imagine if you could get a piece of this multi-billion dollar per year global market, which will include:

1. ONGOING ANNUAL DOMAIN RENEWALS
2. WEB BASED SERVICES UTILIZED WITH EACH DOMAIN NAME
3. WEBSITE BUILDER
4. DEDICATED EMAIL CLIENT WITH UP TO 10 EMAIL ACCOUNTS UP TO 300 MB EACH.

Most of the good .com domains are already taken, but .ws (Web Site) Domain Registry has millions of the very best names still available, and GDI offers the opportunity for you to benefit from the ENORMOUS RESIDUAL REVENUE being generated.

Even before launching the amazing "income for life" program in June of 2004, GDI achieved a 5 year track record of incredible success and currently maintains customers with annual revenues and web services in more than 180 countries.

Now it;s your chance to cash in on the huge demand for domain names and web services worldwide.

IT'S TIME TO STAKE YOUR CLAIM!

You may start making your money TODAY without spending a single penny, BUT you better START BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE for only those who get in NOW on this ground floor opportunity are likely to make the big money long term.

CLICK: http://website.ws/dryurytaylor

As a part of our research, I, Yury Taylor, PhD, become an affiliate myself. We will list only those websites that were checked out by myself and my staff personally.

CLICK: http://website.ws/dryurytaylor

I AUTHORIZE OFFICIALLY EVERYONE AND ANYONE TO USE THIS ARTICLE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO USE IT AND TO ANY NUMBER OF PEOPLE YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEND IT, WITH ONE CONDITION:

"THAT THIS NEWSLETTER STAYS IN ITS ORIGINAL FORM AND THAT YOUR COORDINATES STAY AS INTEGRAL PART OF THIS LETTER."

Sincerely,

Dr. Taylor
Let money make money.
Marketing Director
Foundation For Better Living
Sacramento, California, USA

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050917192621Y2c2EhL2