AI Song Contest 2022 - Call for entries

Hendrik Vincent Koops

Feb 22, 2022, 6:23:59 AM2/22/22
Please forward to whoever might be interested.

We’re pleased to announce the third AI Song Contest! We invite
musicians, researchers, data scientists, developers and anyone else
working on or interested in the combination of music and AI to team up
and create a song using artificial intelligence as part of their
songwriting process.

Teams from all over the world can participate, and songs of all genres
can be submitted. The AI Song Contest is all about collaborating
creatively with AI. Last year, the AI Song Contest was featured in the
New York Times. This year we are partnering with international music
tech festivals, creating new exciting opportunities, such as live
performances and more!

Check out http://aisongcontest.com for more info and make sure to sign
up to the mailing list for updates and follow us on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/aisongcontest

Deadline for entries is 1 June 2022. We kindly ask you to register your
team with us on http://aisongcontest.com by 15 March 2022.

To participate in the contest, your team should deliver two things: A
song co-created with AI (no longer than 4 minutes) A process document
describing how you used AI and data in your creative process

Note that the entry should be original and has not been published yet.
The songs will be evaluated both by a panel of AI and music experts AND
by the international audience. Details about the process document
template will be shared soon on our website.

Have a question about entering the contest? Or looking for team members
to collaborate with? Send us a message!

Best,

Hendrik Vincent Koops and the AI Song Contest Team

My Name

Feb 28, 2022, 11:07:47 AM2/28/22
Cool