VISION-LIST digest 27.3 - [2/2]

Vislist Moderator

Mar 26, 2008, 10:24:30 PM3/26/08

For more information please see our website:
http://grand-challenge2008.bigr.nl/ .
On the website it is also possible to register for the competition,
which will enable you to download the necessary data and software.

If you are active in one of the areas, we invite you to join in this
interesting and exciting competition. Also, we encourage you to
forward this invitation to colleagues working in this field.

Best regards, and hoping to see you in New York,

The organizers,

Wiro Niessen, Theo van Walsum, Michiel Schaap, Coert Metz (Coronary
tracking)
Martin Styner, Simon K. Warfield (MS lesion segmentation)
Xiang Deng, Guangwei Du (Liver tumor segmentation)

End of VISION-LIST digest 27.3