Re: People who believe Trump won without evidence are correctly called psychotic

1 view

olcott

Sep 28, 2021, 3:33:43 PM9/28/21
On 9/28/2021 2:20 PM, Charlie-Boo wrote:

> No Program Synthesis article or book gives a procedure for creating programs.
>
> Every video is a person writing on the blackboard rather than running a program and showing its method for creating a particular program.
>
> An actual example is very rare and on the occasion that one is claimed there is no step by step explanation of how it was created.
>
> Wikipedia is well known for its high quality and completeness in covering technical subjects. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Program_synthesis gives "program" x<y ? y : x but requires a rule that contains program p ? s : t and substitution for its variables using 13 convoluted steps with no explanation as to how those steps were determined.
>
> Isn't that stupid?
>
> C-B

Now that Trump has said look at the Arizona forensic audit numbers as
proof that he won and these numbers prove that he lost by 45,469 votes
we must call people that believe that Trump won as psychotic and not
merely stupid.

"We won on the Arizona forensic audit yesterday at a level that you
wouldn't believe it is clear in Arizona that they must decertify the
election you you heard the numbers:"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/with-a-straight-face-to-an-adoring-crowd-trump-lies-and-says-arizona-audit-found-he-won/vi-AAOS8Iu

Quoted from page 2 of the actual report:
Maricopa County Forensic Audit:
Biden 1,040,873
Trump   995,404
a Trump loss by 45,469 votes
https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/azfamily.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/19/e1967608-1d99-11ec-9f0f-c394f7c3dc5f/614e7177ca92c.pdf.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0I-blvzSzs8zZ6WQLIqjaC2TX_rcsu9WNGG5WG5_rgdSxWtIySs3jVsGI

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

minds." Einstein