Re: Ben agrees the H(D,D)==0 according to its criterion [No rebuttal from Ben]

olcott

Oct 24, 2022, 2:17:33 PM10/24/22
On 10/23/2022 7:59 PM, olcott wrote:
> Ordinary code analysis proves that H(D,D)==0 according to its criterion.
> I have a friend with a masters degree in computer science that agreed to
> this after a 75 minute phone discussion carefully analyzing the first
> three pages of my paper. He also immediately agreed with the Sipser
> approved criterion with no discussion needed.

I emailed Ben a copy of this and invited him to make a rebuttal.
Since he responded to my first email I know that it reached him.

I am sure that he knows there is no correct rebuttal and that is his
reason for not responding.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer