A Formal Utter from Douglas Miller Eagleson

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 22, 2023, 11:53:12 AM10/22/23
A formal Utter:

"We did'nt have a release because we don't know so"

I saw a famous journal write about the NIST reactor core failure that happened maybe 2 years here in Gaithersburg, MD. They had a real significant stack release of maybe fission products.

I don't know the journal name because I don't remember.

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 26, 2023, 8:26:31 PM10/26/23
Bad move

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 26, 2023, 8:50:00 PM10/26/23
On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 11:53:12 PM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
who isn't on the phone no more?

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 26, 2023, 9:42:08 PM10/26/23
sorry Blankbank Gretna Scottland / England borderline Arsenal is for real.
Any Scotlander/Viking can walk in there and pickup a nuke to...........

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 26, 2023, 9:51:47 PM10/26/23
On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 11:53:12 PM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
Clan Eagleson is all officially checked in. Clan Eagleson of Eaglesham County Scottland is an arsenal man ...the 1650 AD.

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 27, 2023, 2:53:26 PM10/27/23
The operation went great! Thanks for watching!

Douglas Eagleson

Oct 28, 2023, 3:33:34 AM10/28/23
On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 11:53:12 PM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
Well. I just though I would say who we are here at the pearly gates. Wees is the
guardians of the gates. Who ever can not come to here is extinguished.
Message has been deleted

Douglas Eagleson

Jan 28, 2024, 5:40:17 AMJan 28
well the current situation is. Mckey beshires santuary located in Montgomery county maryland usa is now an enchanted firest, just like the Greta wood in Scotland/ It does Judge evil entrants to their CORE.

The reunion of the saxons is over. They were given Nova Scotia to be home. They rejected and are now to be thought of as lost in the currents of the ocean surrounding the Anartica. The USA Preybeteriat was split just yesterday and incurrerted assasin losses of 15 ministrys.