wordplay

David Dalton

May 26, 2023, 2:56:19 AM5/26/23
cODINg

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

David Dalton

May 28, 2023, 2:34:40 AM5/28/23
In article <dalton-4145D7....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> cODINg

Since Odin is described as the Sky Father, I think he
is the one I call Cosma, not the one I call Gwydion
or the avatar type who was the author of Havamal 138--141.

c I take to represent light.

g I take to represent gravity.

David Dalton

May 29, 2023, 7:29:29 PM5/29/23
In article <dalton-34C131....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-4145D7....@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > cODINg
>
> Since Odin is described as the Sky Father, I think he
> is the one I call Cosma, not the one I call Gwydion
> or the avatar type who was the author of Havamal 138--141.
>
> c I take to represent light.
>
> g I take to represent gravity.

Of course Odin can be broken further to od in,
and if you google define od you get

a hypothetical power once thought to pervade nature and account
for various phenomena, such as magnetism.

(od is a good Scrabble word.)