Wikis Internet troll meaning

Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)

Oct 31, 2022, 9:44:25 AM10/31/22
Message has been deleted

Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)

Nov 1, 2022, 7:36:29 PM11/1/22
On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:04:37 AM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
>
> If two people are communicating over the Internet
>each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
that is a totally subjective comment
> well ,to be honest ,
>the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
> so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
>but the instant one of the two starts asking for
>money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
>insist that all communication be by hand written letter
>which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
> if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked to do so.
Message has been deleted

Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)

Nov 15, 2022, 12:45:27 PM11/15/22
So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted