Meta's AI-Powered Tom Brady Bot Trashes Colin Kaepernick, Saying He "Ain't Good Enough" to Play in the NFL

Consultant

Nov 10, 2023, 2:22:51 AM11/10/23
"Kaepernick ain't playing 'cause he ain't good enough and teams don't want
the drama."

https://futurism.com/meta-ai-tom-brady-colin-kaepernick

"“Colin Kaepernick absolutely has a constitutional right to express his
opinion on the politics of diversity in America,” Edwards wrote. “He is
courageous, well-informed and steadfast in his position. He is evolving
through an awakening and (perhaps) really understanding for the first time
(given his background) the true depth and scope of the history of anti-
black racial hatred and injustice in America."

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/harry-
edwards-kaepernick-a-man-suddenly-becoming-aware-his-house-is-on-fire

--
Harry Edwards ruined Colin Kaepernick's life and career.

Nicki makethings

Nov 10, 2023, 1:52:29 PM11/10/23
On Friday, November 10, 2023 at 7:22:51 AM UTC, Consultant wrote:
> "Kaepernick ain't playing 'cause he ain't good enough and teams don't want
> the drama."
>
> https://futurism.com/meta-ai-tom-brady-colin-kaepernick

This article shows how dreadfully invasive AI use is to a benign public figure

> https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/harry-
> edwards-kaepernick-a-man-suddenly-becoming-aware-his-house-is-on-fire

This article is unavailable when I clicked the link, ('something' could have been watching)
> --
If everyone has agreed that stolen ID's are a hazard, 'Comp.AI.genetics' doesn't seem to have begun 'yet'

nichola HatfieldElson

Jan 6, 2024, 5:07:54 PMJan 6
News Review The Sunday Times Dec 31,2023

interesting article, do you know who you vote for ?

quote> 'one person who is not worried, however, is Trump. How do we know? We asked him."Artificial intelligence, its powerful stuff and its got a lot of people talking. I know all about fake news and the dishonest media. They've been after me since day one with their hoaxes and witch hunts",he says. "They could use AI to spread misinformation or influence our great elections, and thats a serious concern. But let me tell you, we're not going to let that happen. We want strong elections great elections , and that means making sure that everything is above board".

OK, so that wasn't actually Trump, it was a bot created by the Miani group Delphi startup Delphi

John Doe

Feb 5, 2024, 7:23:38 PMFeb 5
NO! He's not playing because he's a fucking NIGGER!!

Revelation 3:9 for JEWS are of the SYNOGOGUE OF SATAN!!!!!

www.goyimtv.com

www.gtvflyers.com

Why are JEWS allowed to SUCK BABY PENIS?!

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/baby-dies-herpes-virus-ritual-circumcision-nyc-orthodox/story?id=15888618
Message has been deleted

Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)

Feb 9, 2024, 1:28:08 PMFeb 9
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 6:02:09 PM UTC, Artist (nickis jobsearchespage) wrote:
> I'm a Rhesus negative blood group, written A-, if written back its sez NEG A
> If my baby was suffering with GM I'd do what any parent would try to prevent pain.

Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)

Feb 9, 2024, 1:31:14 PMFeb 9
On Friday, February 9, 2024 at 6:02:09 PM UTC, Artist (nickis jobsearchespage) wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 6, 2024 at 12:23:38 AM UTC, John Doe wrote:
> I'm a Rhesus negative blood group, written A-, if written back its sez NEG A
> If my baby was suffering with GM I'd do what any parent would try to prevent pain.
I realize that this is an example of solopslism, but think then all about the way DNA tests can be used?