EasyNN-plus

Stephen Wolstenholme

Jul 21, 2020, 8:55:57 AM7/21/20
The EasyNN-plus software has been withdrawn from it's most frequently
used Host because it was stolen and being resold. The latest version
can no longer be downloaded from www.easynn.com but earlier versions
can be downloaded from other sites. The latest version is still
available free by email attachment. It can take me a while to send it
because I'm not here all the time and I sleep!

Steve

--
http://www.npsnn.com

Dan Fiscus

Aug 26, 2020, 11:18:15 AM8/26/20
Dear Steve,

I'd like to get the latest version of EasyNN Plus and info on licenses, prices, etc. Thanks for any info on how to get the software. Best wishes,

Dan Fiscus

Stephen Wolstenholme

Aug 27, 2020, 7:38:51 AM8/27/20
Dan,

I have sent a copy of the installer by email. I don't remember your
registration but I can send it if you need.

Steve

--
http://www.npsnn.com

Davo666

Dec 21, 2022, 7:16:33 PM12/21/22
Ahhhhh. that explains it !
I had a registered copy back in 2012, but alas have lost the original "Full version" file.
Could you find the time please Steve to email me the latest version ?

Many Thanks !

Davo.

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 22, 2022, 8:04:11 AM12/22/22
This may work but I am not sure.

Steve

Stephen Wolstenholme

Dec 22, 2022, 8:25:17 AM12/22/22
On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 16:16:31 -0800 (PST), Davo666
<gdavi...@gmail.com> wrote:

I've tried to send you a copy of ennsetup.com by email but gmail
thinks it's some sort of malware and so rejects it.

Steve

mpcsn01 mpcsn01

Jan 14, 2023, 5:36:04 AM1/14/23

mpcsn01 mpcsn01

Jan 14, 2023, 5:36:55 AM1/14/23
My name is Moses. I have seen on the informer.com page (https://easynn-plus.software.informer.com/) an email from you informing that the free version of your EasyNN-plus 2022 program is now available. I am writing to you because although I have searched for it on the internet I have not been able to locate it. I would appreciate it if you could tell me where I can find it. Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.
Message has been deleted

Bladerunner56

Aug 6, 2023, 5:07:22 PM8/6/23
Hello Stephen

I have been trying to contact you and find you online. I saw that the easynn web site is gone.

I am very sorry to hear what happened to your software that was stolen and resold. I hope you go after
those who basically had commited stolen intellectual property and reselling your software. You should
go after them legally. Anyway, please contact me back with any information or link via email on that
latest software.

I purchased the 2017 EasyNN version from you in the past

Hope to hear from you soon.!

Paul Kalamaras
Wxwatch at bellsouth.net

Bladerunner56

Aug 6, 2023, 5:10:55 PM8/6/23
Moses,

Can you please send me the program via email link. I was a customer for EasyNN and I am having some difficulties with getting a
response from Stephen. I just sent him a response a second time. The informer site for me does not seem to work to download
EasyNN 2022 or latest EasyNN software.

Thanks!
Email wxwatch at bellsouth.net
Paul K.