Computational Neuroscience Academy. Deadline 30 April 2023!

Paweł Oświęcimka

Apr 28, 2023, 7:54:36 AM4/28/23
Computational Neuroscience Academy, July 17-23, Kraków, Poland

*** SCHOLARSHIPS AVAILABLE ***
*** Application Deadline: 30th April 2023 ***

Date: July 17th to July 23rd, 2023
Location: Faculty of Physics, Astronomy and Applied Computer Science at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków, ul. Łojasiewicza 11, PL30-348 Kraków, Poland
Details: Please visit https://cna2023.ift.uj.edu.pl to find out more about the program, costs, travel, and lodging, along with the requirements for application
Contact: Please direct inquiries to cna...@th.if.uj.edu.pl

The Department of Theory of Complex Systems at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków is excited to announce Computational Neuroscience Academy 2023 – a one-week summer school focused on physics and machine-learning-based approaches to neuroscience.

We aim to gather around 100 participants from around the world, including 28 distinguished international speakers from top research institutions. To improve the community’s diversity we have secured funding for 20 student scholarships covering all expenses.

We welcome applications from all interested master's and PhD students, postdocs, and all researchers with relevant backgrounds.

Participants will have the opportunity to learn how to integrate physics and machine learning methods in processing, analysing and modelling electrophysiological, and cognitive data.

Applications: Registration applications are to be submitted via the Indico system https://zakopane.if.uj.edu.pl/event/20/. School participants are also invited to submit poster contributions.

Scholarships: We offer 20 scholarships comprising a fee waiver (which covers catering during the whole school) and a lump sum of about € 1020 to cover travel, accommodation and any other living costs. The scholarship applications are to be submitted together with the regular registration applications via the Indico system https://zakopane.if.uj.edu.pl/event/20/.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Organizing Committee of the Computational Neuroscience Academy 2023

WWW: cna2023.ift.uj.edu.pl
E-mail: cna...@th.if.uj.edu.pl
Institute of Theoretical Physics
Jagiellonian University, Kraków