Invitation: Online Summit on Cyber Security: Issue of concern for Business, Challenges, Opportunities & Remedies" on 20th March 2021.

Umang Singh

Mar 17, 2021, 9:08:50 AM3/17/21
Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that the Institute of Technology & Science, Ghaziabad - PG Campus(http://pg.its.edu.in) is organizing an Online Summit on Cyber Security: Issue of concern for Business, Challenges, Opportunities & Remedies" on 20th March 2021 during 9:00 AM IST - 4:00 PM IST.

Interested participants may Register @ https://forms.gle/c3QFsDPV4wdLZgBp6

There is no participation fee.

All participants shall be given a Certificate of Participation. Confirmation of the same will be shared with you by separate mail.

Regards
Dr Umang
Sr. Member IEEE
LMCSI, MIAENG,MWIE
Associate Professor
Department of IT
I.T.S - Institute of Technology & Science
Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad - 201007
https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=x5H32lMAAAAJ&hl=en
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dr-umang-singh-23237214/
Alternative Email Id: dr.uman...@ieee.org