Associate Research Scientist in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, UKP Lab Darmstadt

Niemann UKP Lab

Nov 30, 2021, 3:16:35 AM11/30/21
The Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Technical University Darmstadt, Germany has several openings for an

Associate Research Scientist (PostDoc- or PhD-level) in Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP).

Potential topics include but are not limited to:
(i) Conversational AI
(ii) Cross-Document Understanding
(iii) Multimodal Representation Learning

Become part of our fun, ambitious and successful team doing cutting edge research. You can find further information about the openings by visiting our lab website:

https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2021_associate_research_scientist_ml_nlp_3.en.jsp

Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych
UKP Lab
Technical University Darmstadt, Germany