Senior, Postdoc and PhD positions in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing, UKP Lab, TU Darmstadt (Germany)

Maral Dadvar

May 5, 2022, 3:15:28 AM5/5/22
The Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing (UKP) Lab at the Department of Computer Science, Technical University Darmstadt in Germany has several job openings in the context of European projects.

- Senior Researcher in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in an ERC Advanced Grant project:
https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2022_erc_senior.en.jsp
- PhD students and Postdocs in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in an ERC Advanced Grant project:
https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2022_erc_phd_postdocs.en.jsp
- PhD student in Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing in a HORIZON project:
https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2022_phd_horizon.en.jsp

Interested to become part of our divers, ambitious and successful team doing cutting-edge research? Visit our job board and read more about the openings:
https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/index.en.jsp
Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych
UKP Lab
Technical University Darmstadt, Germany