Open position: Independent Research Group Leader in Natural Language Processing, TU Darmstadt, Germany

1 view

Niemann UKP Lab

Aug 4, 2022, 6:31:55 AMAug 4
The Department of Computer Science at the Technical University of Darmstadt keeps growing - we are now looking for an

Independent Research Group Leader (equivalent to the assistant professor level) in NLP

to join our team!

Are you interested in doing cutting-edge research on Natural Language Processing and AI, often in collaboration with top academic and industrial partners? We are a diverse team working on some of the hardest and most exciting machine learning challenges, including representation learning, neural IR, explainable NLP, continual learning, multi-task learning, self-supervised learning, and more.

Visit our website and read more about the opening:

https://www.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/ukp/ukp_home/jobs_ukp/2022_independent_research_group_leader_nlp.en.jsp

Prof. Dr. Iryna Gurevych
UKP Lab
Computer Science Department