Open Search Symposium #ossym2021 11-13 - October 2021 https://bit.ly/2YoYcsq

Michael Granitzer

Oct 7, 2021, 2:50:53 AM10/7/21
please apologize cross postings.

Dear Experts, Supporters and Friends of Open Internet Search,

#ossym 2021 is approaching. The program is finalized and registration is still open.

We will have three days of very interesting and interdisciplinary programme, including several inspiring keynotes! The symposium will be held fully online via Zoom.

See https://opensearchfoundation.org/en/events-osf/3rd-international-symposium-on-open-search-technology-11-13-october-2021/
Your participation will be free of charge, however, you will need to register via: https://indico.cern.ch/event/1006978/registrations/69994/ .

Registration is still open this week. And of course you can also participate in parts of the meeting

Please feel free to pass this message and information on to colleagues, students and peers, who might be interested in the subject and in participating in the meeting!
We are looking forward to seeing you next week!

On behalf of the symposium/organizing committee,
Dr. Andreas Wagner, CERN
Prof. Dr. Christian Guetl, TU Graz
Prof. Dr. Michael Granitzer, Univ. Passau
Dr. Stefan Voigt, Open Search Foundation

For any suggestions and further ideas for #ossym2021, to be held on October 11-13, 2021 at CERN, contact us at os...@opensearchfoundation.org