Article: The First Probabilistic Track of the International Planning Competition

1 view

jai...@ptolemy.arc.nasa.gov

Dec 16, 2005, 9:29:16 PM12/16/05
JAIR is pleased to announce the publication of the following article:

Younes, H.L.S., Littman, M.L., Weissman, D. and Asmuth, J. (2005)
"The First Probabilistic Track of the International Planning Competition",
Volume 24, pages 851-887.

For quick access via your WWW browser, use this URL:
http://www.jair.org/abstracts/younes05a.html

Abstract:
The 2004 International Planning Competition, IPC-4, included a
probabilistic planning track for the first time. We describe the new
domain specification language we created for the track, our evaluation
methodology, the competition domains we developed, and the results of
the participating teams.

The article is available via:

-- comp.ai.jair.papers (also see comp.ai.jair.announce)

-- World Wide Web: The URL for our World Wide Web server is
http://www.jair.org/
For direct access to this article and related files try:
http://www.jair.org/abstracts/younes05a.html

-- Anonymous FTP from Carnegie-Mellon University (USA):
ftp://ftp.cs.cmu.edu/project/jair/volume24/younes05a.ps
The compressed PostScript file is named younes05a.ps.Z
An online appendix is also available, named younes05a-appendix1.tgz

For more information about JAIR, visit our WWW or FTP sites, or
contact jai...@isi.edu

--
Steven Minton
JAIR Managing Editor