Antimatter Games looking for a Senior AI Programmer

Carlos Abril

Mar 10, 2022, 8:46:27 AM3/10/22
Hi all,
Are you a programming veteran excelling in C++? Do you have a shipped game(s) under your belt with coding credits, specifically within AI? Are you excited to collaborate with a team of innovative and passionate developers in a games studio by the ocean that has the wellbeing of employees at the forefront of our ethics?
​You will be bringing your experience and knowledge to our robust coding department. Your work will be exciting and varied as your code touches all aspects of our first person spy/shooter IGI:Origins.
Remote and Hybrid working options available.

https://antimattergames.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=64