Google's AI for a Search

jaugu...@verizon.net

Dec 20, 2023, 3:36:54 PM12/20/23

I have searched for information, etc. many times, but often, I am
overwhelmed by a huge list of web sites that suppose to have what
I am searching for, but often, it is NOT what I am searching for.

I tried Google's AI, Bard (I think that is the name) as a test, not as a
search tool, but to find out if it can provide the correct answer when
I described an electronic symbol. Bard gave the correct answer.

The next time I need information about something, and I have
no luck using Google, I think I may try Bard.

What do you think?

Thanks in advance, John