[CFP] Around 10 days to Submission Deadline! SCIS&ISIS2022

Mitsuhiro Hayase

Jul 11, 2022, 3:43:33 AM7/11/22
Dear Colleges,

2022 Joint 12th International Conference on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems and 23rd International Symposium on Advanced Intelligent Systems (SCIS&ISIS)
Place: Ise-Shima, Mie, Japan, on November 29 - December 2, 2022.
http://soft-cr.org/scis/2022/

Please visit the webpage http://soft-cr.org/scis/2022/submission.html

We would like to cordially invite you to submit papers to SCIS&ISIS2022.

**Important Dates**
Paper Submission Deadline: July 22, 2022
Notification of Acceptance: September 2, 2022
Camera-Ready Submission: September 23, 2022
Early Registration: September 23, 2022

The list of special sessions has been uploaded to http://soft-cr.org/scis/2022/special_session.html

The submission guideline can be found at http://soft-cr.org/scis/2022/submission.html

From June 1, 2022, the Japanese border measures have been relaxed.
https://www.mhlw.go.jp/stf/covid-19/bordercontrol.html
It may be easier to enter Japan now. However we don't know the future. We will accept remote presentations for those who cannot come to Japan.
Please consider submitting your papers to SCIS&ISIS2022. The accepted papers will be uploaded on IEEE Xplore.

Yusuke Nojima, Osaka Metropolitan University, Japan
Jung-Sook Kim, Kimpo University, Korea
Program Co-Chairs of SCIS&ISIS2022