NEW mBone and UseNet Management

Official UseNet Administration

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

NOTICE:

After the first of the year (after release of the 4.0 versions of
Netscape and Explorer) all New Usenet Administration shall be
handled by the University Of Pittsburgh (Pitt) and the Carnegie-Mellon
University (CMU) in cooperation with the Manus Corporation of
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Law Systems Institute.

The Manus Corporation is providing FREE COMPUTERS to those
becoming involved in this NEW mBone of the InterNet, as soon as they
hook-up to this new InterNet system.

For further information, please contact the "General Operations
Director" of this new InterNet backbone service at g...@pgh.org or
pi...@pgh.org or lawsy...@aol.com

-New UseNet Administration
use...@pgh.org

Roger Williams

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

Ah, welcome to the kooky world of John Martin Grubor and Steve Boursy!
For more information on the "Manus Corporation" (and a lot of the non
existent newsgroups this post was directed to like "alt.god.grubor"),
check out:

http://kendaco.telebyte.com:80/dharland/Grubor.FAQ.html

And now, back to our regularly scheduled kook broadcast from the
(*snicker*) "Official UseNet Administration":

Official UseNet Administration (use...@pgh.org) wrote:
: NOTICE:

:

--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} alt.fan.speedbump
{} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/

ALAN ALBERTS

Sep 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/28/96

: Official UseNet Administration (use...@pgh.org) wrote:
: : NOTICE:
: :
[...]

Just who do we see to get the free computer?
My Uncle works with that Manus Corporation and he says
that they are a bunch of cool dudes. How many POPS is this
new "mBone" going to have

--
al

Martin Hannigan

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

In article <52j242$n...@news-e2c.gnn.com>,

Official UseNet Administration <use...@pgh.org> wrote:
>NOTICE:
>
>After the first of the year (after release of the 4.0 versions of
>Netscape and Explorer) all New Usenet Administration shall be
>handled by the University Of Pittsburgh (Pitt) and the Carnegie-Mellon
>University (CMU) in cooperation with the Manus Corporation of
>Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Law Systems Institute.

Hi Grubor.

--
Martin Hannigan (hann...@shore.net)
Personal Web Space http://www.shore.net/~hannigan

Tom Pendergast

Oct 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/4/96

Martin Hannigan wrote:

> In article <52j242$n...@news-e2c.gnn.com>,
> Official UseNet Administration <use...@pgh.org> wrote:
> >NOTICE: [Bedwetting cyber-crossdresser drivel snipped ... Institute.
>
> Hi Grubor.

Grubor must spend a -lot- of time "on the bone", if'n you get my drift.

--
Tom Pendergast || http://www.3rivers.com/stores2.htm || shar...@pgh.net
Jail to the Chief.

Aga

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Tom Pendergast (shar...@pgh.net) wrote:

Just remember that Grubor OWNS UseNet now, and after the first of the
year, he will own the whole InterNet. If you want further proof, go
see him personally. He is the Owner Of Pittsburgh, since he has the most
rank here. You are just a man who rapes his daughter and you are a shit
who we shall diminish to nothing on this InterNet.

Pendergast, you are a fucking PUNK!

-aga

Pluto

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

In article <3255D9...@pgh.net>, shar...@pgh.net wrote:

> Grubor must spend a -lot- of time "on the bone", if'n you get my drift.

Does Grubor have a web site?

Roger Williams

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Pluto (pl...@zipnet.net) wrote:

: In article <3255D9...@pgh.net>, shar...@pgh.net wrote:
:
: >
: > Grubor must spend a -lot- of time "on the bone", if'n you get my drift.
: >
:
: Does Grubor have a web site?

Well....yeah! ;) Read all about the woeful usenet career of John
Martin Grubor at:

http://kendaco.telebyte.com:80/dharland/Grubor.FAQ.html

Roger Williams

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Aga (a...@dhp.com) wrote:
: Tom Pendergast (shar...@pgh.net) wrote:
<snip>

: Just remember that Grubor OWNS UseNet now, and after the first of the

: year, he will own the whole InterNet. If you want further proof, go
: see him personally. He is the Owner Of Pittsburgh, since he has the most
: rank here. You are just a man who rapes his daughter and you are a shit
: who we shall diminish to nothing on this InterNet.
:
: Pendergast, you are a fucking PUNK!
:
: -aga

Get bent you megalomaniacal liar. Your "GODGrubor will own usenet"
bullshit was semi-amusing at first, but now it's just tedious. And anyone
as messed up as you or Boursy ought to know better than to slander people
on usenet- especially when you call people child rapists. Want more
information on aga (John Grubor)? Check out:

Tom Pendergast

Oct 6, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/6/96

Aga wrote:

> Just remember that Grubor OWNS UseNet now, and after the first of the
> year, he will own the whole InterNet. If you want further proof, go
> see him personally. He is the Owner Of Pittsburgh, since he has the most
> rank here. You are just a man who rapes his daughter and you are a shit
> who we shall diminish to nothing on this InterNet.
>
> Pendergast, you are a fucking PUNK!

Christ, get a new idea every century or so, will you, pudpuller.
If this kind of senseless manure, repeaded ad nauseum (and I -do-
mean "ad nauseum") is how you get your jollies in life, why don't
you just stick a 9mm in your mouth and put us all out of your
misery?

I'll lend you mine, if you want. I'll be the Dr. Kevorkian of the
anti-social, mentally-misadjusted, gonadless* compugeek crowd. Let's
do it!

* are there 2 or 3 'l's in ballless? (balless?, ball-less?, ???)

Aga

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

Roger Williams (rog...@tiac.net) wrote:

: Pluto (pl...@zipnet.net) wrote:
: : In article <3255D9...@pgh.net>, shar...@pgh.net wrote:
: :
: : >
: : > Grubor must spend a -lot- of time "on the bone", if'n you get my drift.
: : >
: :
: : Does Grubor have a web site?

: Well....yeah! ;) Read all about the woeful usenet career of John

It was not woeful at all, little boy. Now Grubor is the most famous
man on the InterNet and you are making him more famous by the day.

What is the matter little boy, are you jealous?

Your defamatory crap is just bullshit, but keep it up. When the
InterNet T.V. starts rolling, they will buy tickets like a motherfucker!

: {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} alt.fan.speedbump

: {} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/

What's the mattter, little boy? Are you jealous of Grubor?

: {} (617) 276-7200 rog...@max.tiac.net {} ^^^^(*)^^^^

If you ever saw Grubor you would RUN like a punk!

HA! HA!

-aga

Martin Hannigan

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

In article <53p5cg$f...@dhp.com>, Aga <a...@dhp.com> wrote:
>Roger Williams (rog...@tiac.net) wrote:
>: Pluto (pl...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>: : In article <3255D9...@pgh.net>, shar...@pgh.net wrote:
>: :

[ Birdman, Grubby SNIP ]

>If you ever saw Grubor you would RUN like a punk!

No he wouldn't. He works at TIAC. TIAC fears noone on the Internet,
especially Grubor and Manus Corporation. TIAC will squash Manus and
Grubor like a bug. I smell the fear Grubor has all the way from
Philadelphie. Roger is TIACs hit man. Beware. Manus Corp. will
be taken.

--
Martin Hannigan (hann...@shore.net)

Roger Williams

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

Martin Hannigan (hann...@shore.net) wrote:

<snip>

: No he wouldn't. He works at TIAC. TIAC fears noone on the Internet,

: especially Grubor and Manus Corporation. TIAC will squash Manus and
: Grubor like a bug. I smell the fear Grubor has all the way from
: Philadelphie. Roger is TIACs hit man. Beware. Manus Corp. will
: be taken.

Hit man, huh? So you're....what? Grubor's waterboy?

: --
: Martin Hannigan (hann...@shore.net)
:

--

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} alt.fan.speedbump
{} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/

Ed Foster

Oct 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/13/96

In article <pluto-05109...@ip10-max2-bos.zipnet.net>,
pl...@zipnet.net (Pluto) wrote:

> In article <3255D9...@pgh.net>, shar...@pgh.net wrote:
>

> > Grubor must spend a -lot- of time "on the bone", if'n you get my drift.
> >

> Does Grubor have a web site?

Don't know about a web page but the Grubor FAQ at:

http://kendaco.telebyte.com:80/dharland/Grubor.FAQ.html

is worth reading.

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@zipnet.net

Stephen Boursy

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Ed Foster <erfo...@zipnet.net> wrote:

>Don't know about a web page but the Grubor FAQ at:
>
>http://kendaco.telebyte.com:80/dharland/Grubor.FAQ.html

You sure are obsessed with Dr. Grubor Ed.
Well founded rumor has it that you are very soon
to join the party at the net.scum web site at:

http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

If you use the Microsoft browser you'll even get
sound effects.

John--why not send Ed your photo--he obviously
dreams of you.

Steve

Roger Williams

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:

<snip>
:
: Ah yes--TIAC--the plug pullers of the Northeast. Second
: only to the bastards at world.std.com.
:
: By the way--Barry Shein--owner of Software Tool & Die
: (world.std.com) has won an award on the net.scum web page as
: a plug puller--please check at:
:

<snip>

http://home1.gte.net/netscum you say, Steve? Well....sure. I'll visit
ANY URL fully endorsed by my friend Steve Boursy...

And what an impressive site this is, Speedbump! Allow me to quote
in full what it had to say about Barry Shein:

"Barry Shein steals mail from world.std.clients"

Gee, Boursy, you already got pummeled publicly on this one failing to
prove in any way shape or form (beyond your usual paranoia) that Barry
Shein did this. In fact, this site seems to have been either created by
you (look for frequent unironic references to the "Cabal" and a lot of
angry fag bashing style homophobia), Grubor, or someone else in the
LoseNet cabal. This site is about as impressive as Marty's flaming.

Also neat is the slur is that Betrand Meyer is a disgrace to the
"Hebrew Race" (a little anti-semitism really lends some *zing*! to this
site, Speedbump) and all the previously mentioned homophobic gibberish
about soc.motts (as explained in the "Flaming Queens" section). Was this
Grubor's "contribution"?

: Lots of famous slime there.

This site is a real winner, Boursy- just like you.

: Steve
<snip>

Stephen Boursy

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:

>Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>
><snip>

Yes--and you added and subtracted to the
newsgroup line as well--your right of course.

http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

> http://home1.gte.net/netscum you say, Steve? Well....sure. I'll
>visit ANY URL fully endorsed by my friend Steve Boursy...

I new any good friend of Tim Jackson would do so. You
remain Barry Sheins best spokesperson.

> And what an impressive site this is, Speedbump! Allow me to quote
>in full what it had to say about Barry Shein:
>
>"Barry Shein steals mail from world.std.clients"

Yes--under the plug pullers catagory. And it is quite
true--he stole a great deal of my mail. He is a man without
ethics.

> Gee, Boursy, you already got pummeled publicly on this one failing to
>prove in any way shape or form (beyond your usual paranoia) that Barry

Nonsense--it was only through public discussion in
ne.internet.services that finally got world.std.com to stop
accepting my email after they refused to allow me access to
it over a very extended period of time. That's theft Roger--
and certainly something no decent provider would do. But
then again you represent TIAC.

>Shein did this. In fact, this site seems to have been either created by
>you (look for frequent unironic references to the "Cabal" and a lot of
>angry fag bashing style homophobia), Grubor, or someone else in the
>LoseNet cabal. This site is about as impressive as Marty's flaming.

Quite honestly I'm not sure who created the web site although
it was a joy to see. I do no for a fact Ed will be up there soon.
I agree with you about the homophobia stuff--whoever put that up
there has a problem and they are probably repressing their own
homosexual desires--that's usually the case with those who bash
gays is it not?

> Also neat is the slur is that Betrand Meyer is a disgrace to the
>"Hebrew Race" (a little anti-semitism really lends some *zing*! to this

Well Meyer is a disgrace to any race but I didn't catch that
one.

>: Lots of famous slime there.
>
> This site is a real winner, Boursy- just like you.

Thank you--that's a real complement coming from the
plug pulling managment of TIAC. I can count on you to
visit the net.scum website often--you certainly follow my
posts with a close eye. And I've heard it'll be updated
quite freqently.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

>--
>{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} alt.fan.speedbump
>{} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/

'TIAC Customer Service Rep'--isn't that what they
call an oxymoron??

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Roger Williams

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:

: Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
: >
: >Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
: >
: ><snip>
:
: Yes--and you added and subtracted to the
: newsgroup line as well--your right of course.

Because, guess what? alt.god.grubor doesn't exist! Nothing like
fistfuls of bad overview records for tin users just to stroke Herr Doktor
Grubor's ego!

:
:

: >:
: >: By the way--Barry Shein--owner of Software Tool & Die
: >: (world.std.com) has won an award on the net.scum web page as
: >: a plug puller--please check at:
: >:
: >
: ><snip>
:
: http://home1.gte.net/netscum/
:
: >
: > http://home1.gte.net/netscum you say, Steve? Well....sure. I'll
: >visit ANY URL fully endorsed by my friend Steve Boursy...
:
:
: I new any good friend of Tim Jackson would do so. You
: remain Barry Sheins best spokesperson.

:

I have nothing particularly for or against Barry Shein. I took you to
task for publicly slandering Barry Shein with your paranoid kookdom and
lost. Tell you what, I'll publicly (ie- twice as loudly and publicly as
you slandered Barry Shein and handed out this atrocious URL) retract any
statements I've made about your unstoppable lying and paranoia if you can
prove Barry Shein read your mail as you've alleged. Be sure to cc
alt.fan.speedbump, 'kay? Okay.

:
:
: > And what an impressive site this is, Speedbump! Allow me to quote

: >in full what it had to say about Barry Shein:
: >
: >"Barry Shein steals mail from world.std.clients"
:
:
: Yes--under the plug pullers catagory. And it is quite
: true--he stole a great deal of my mail. He is a man without
: ethics.

:

Look what else is in that "Plug Puller" category:

(from http://home1.gte.com/netscum/denneyd0.htm)

"David Denney, da...@dimension.com, ISP porno purveyor and user hater.
Denney describes himself as a homosexual on the ISP he runs. Denney, the
largest porno distributor in Colorado, collects and reads all his users
email in case the get mad at him and quit his service, so that he can send
500K bundles to the next provider. Complain to Denny's fag lawyer, who
likes fast fist fucking, James E. Cullhane Esq. at the fancy law firm of
Davis, Graham, and Stubbs <address deleted>"

Wow. This place is a real bastion of credibility, Speedbump. This is
the URL you're trying to use to further slander Barry Shein, stupid; you'd
think you'd do a little research on it first. I also like how in -2 sized
font, the individual entries say:

"Disclaimer; if any of the information contained in this web site is
inaccurate or mistaken, please send feedback so it can be corrected very
promptly".

Yeah...RIGHT.

:
:
: > Gee, Boursy, you already got pummeled publicly on this one failing to

: >prove in any way shape or form (beyond your usual paranoia) that Barry
:
:
: Nonsense--it was only through public discussion in
: ne.internet.services that finally got world.std.com to stop
: accepting my email after they refused to allow me access to
: it over a very extended period of time. That's theft Roger--
: and certainly something no decent provider would do. But
: then again you represent TIAC.

Are you accusing TIAC of stealing mail? I'd LOVE to hear you try and
substantiate THAT! You're handing out a webpage seemingly run by a fag
bashing nazi who will slander anybody. Period. I also seem to recall you
claiming Barry Shein (you know, the one slandered in this URL you love?)
read your mail, and you gave up as sysadmin after sysadmin described all
the different ways your worthless mail could have been marked as read.
Finally after all the wrangling, Barry just deleted your folder (sort of a
virtual middle finger) and was officially through with you.

And more power to him, IMHO.

:
:
: >Shein did this. In fact, this site seems to have been either created by

: >you (look for frequent unironic references to the "Cabal" and a lot of
: >angry fag bashing style homophobia), Grubor, or someone else in the
: >LoseNet cabal. This site is about as impressive as Marty's flaming.
:
:
: Quite honestly I'm not sure who created the web site although
: it was a joy to see.

You would think so, wouldn't you? Which do you like more, the gay
bashing, the anti-semitism, or the baseless lies and slandering?

: I do no for a fact Ed will be up there soon.

Well, seeing how Ed has his wits about him and has a brain in his
head, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on this nuthouse site of yours.

: I agree with you about the homophobia stuff--whoever put that up

: there has a problem and they are probably repressing their own
: homosexual desires--that's usually the case with those who bash
: gays is it not?

I wouldn't know- do they?

:
: > Also neat is the slur is that Betrand Meyer is a disgrace to the

: >"Hebrew Race" (a little anti-semitism really lends some *zing*! to this
:
:
: Well Meyer is a disgrace to any race but I didn't catch that
: one.
:

Either you didn't bother to read this site you're spending so much
energy to plug, or you just don't give a shit. Either way, it's pretty
sad, Boursy. Why not go over that site and read it, or think twice about
giving out the URL? After all, you are a certified kook, but even I never
pegged you for an anti-semite.

:
: >
: >: Lots of famous slime there.

: >
: > This site is a real winner, Boursy- just like you.
:
:
: Thank you--that's a real complement coming from the
: plug pulling managment of TIAC. I can count on you to
: visit the net.scum website often--you certainly follow my
: posts with a close eye. And I've heard it'll be updated
: quite freqently.

Re-calibrate your sarcasm meter, Boursy. Let me guess- you'll be
mailing the admins of this page frequently with lists of your enemies real
and imagined...and calling your lawyers, too.

Neat. You've sunk to another dazzling new low, Steve.

:
: Steve
: news.admin.censorship

<snip>

--
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{} alt.fan.speedbump
{} Roger W. TIAC Customer Service Rep {} \|/

Mathew A. Hennessy

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

In article <53t3aa$1...@zip0.zipnet.net>,

Stephen Boursy <bou...@zipnet.net> wrote:
>Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
>> http://home1.gte.net/netscum you say, Steve? Well....sure. I'll
>>visit ANY URL fully endorsed by my friend Steve Boursy...

I did, and was rather amused. I also noticed that there weren't
any author credits, so it was impossible to take seriously.

>> Also neat is the slur is that Betrand Meyer is a disgrace to the
>>"Hebrew Race" (a little anti-semitism really lends some *zing*! to this

Yep, that probably offended me the most.

ps: Saw TIAC at the Unix Expo in NYC last week.. Can you guys give a
price list for Collocation services? I'm interested in putting up a box
for some moonlight development..
--
- Matt (henn...@thoughtcrime.com)
"Professor, what's another word for pirate treasure?"

Ed Foster

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

In article <53svnd$4...@zip0.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net says...

>Well founded rumor has it that you are very soon
>to join the party at the net.scum web site at:
>
> http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

I look forward to it, and I'm guessing that I'll be in the "Brainless
flamers" catagory. That's the one that currently has only three
entries, says:

"It's hard to believe that someone could be this stupid,
so we'll just quote these people's own Usenet articles"

and then has no qoutes for two of those three entries. Only statements
like

"xxx@xxx, one of the stupidest persons who ever lived"

Of course you love the site, speedbump, it employs your favorite tactic
- proof by assertion. It a collection of ad hominem slurs with no
supporting documentation.

Then again, maybe I could be a "false scholar" with an entry like

"xxxx, x...@xxx.com, is a very stupid liar"

That surely is informative.

I also encourage everyone to take a look at this pathetic excuse for a
web page. Then try to imagine what sort of pathetic piece of work
actually constructed it, and what other pathetic piece of work is
touting it on usenet as if it had any merit other than to serve as a
bad example.

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

Roger Williams

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Ed Foster (erfo...@zipnet.net) wrote:

<snip>
: I also encourage everyone to take a look at this pathetic excuse for a

: web page. Then try to imagine what sort of pathetic piece of work
: actually constructed it, and what other pathetic piece of work is
: touting it on usenet as if it had any merit other than to serve as a
: bad example.

It's good that Boursy continues to do excruciatingly stupid things
like plug this painfully bad site and try to lend it whatever credibility
he may have had with an unsuspecting audience...it keeps his rabid attacks
against everything under the sun in perspective. I've long maintained that
enduring Boursy's usenet ranting was as torturous as crossing the Andes in
a prison bus, but I guess it's a fairly small price to pay for the chance
of publicly watching him humiliate himself by association (Grubor, Bob
Allisat, this page) or with his "foot in mouth" slandering. My question
is, after pulling a stunt like advertising that neo-Nazi slander page,
what can 'bump possibly do for an encore?

: --
: Ed Foster
: erfo...@ziplink.net
:

Stephen Boursy

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

Martin Hannigan <hann...@shore.net> wrote:

>No he wouldn't. He works at TIAC. TIAC fears noone on the Internet,
>especially Grubor and Manus Corporation. TIAC will squash Manus and
>Grubor like a bug. I smell the fear Grubor has all the way from
>Philadelphie. Roger is TIACs hit man. Beware. Manus Corp. will
>be taken.

Ah yes--TIAC--the plug pullers of the Northeast. Second
only to the bastards at world.std.com.

By the way--Barry Shein--owner of Software Tool & Die
(world.std.com) has won an award on the net.scum web page as
a plug puller--please check at:

http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

Lots of famous slime there.

Steve

>--
>Martin Hannigan (hann...@shore.net)

Craig Shrimpton

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96

In article <53tou4$f...@news.zipnet.net>, erfo...@zipnet.net (Ed Foster) wrote:

> In article <53svnd$4...@zip0.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net says...
>

> >Well founded rumor has it that you are very soon
> >to join the party at the net.scum web site at:
> >
> > http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

Is there such a thing as a class action libel suit?

-Craig

Timothy W. Jackson

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

rog...@tiac.net (Roger Williams) wrote:

>Ed Foster (erfo...@zipnet.net) wrote:

><snip>
>: I also encourage everyone to take a look at this pathetic excuse for a
>: web page. Then try to imagine what sort of pathetic piece of work
>: actually constructed it, and what other pathetic piece of work is
>: touting it on usenet as if it had any merit other than to serve as a
>: bad example.

> It's good that Boursy continues to do excruciatingly stupid things
>like plug this painfully bad site and try to lend it whatever credibility
>he may have had with an unsuspecting audience...it keeps his rabid attacks
>against everything under the sun in perspective. I've long maintained that
>enduring Boursy's usenet ranting was as torturous as crossing the Andes in
>a prison bus, but I guess it's a fairly small price to pay for the chance
>of publicly watching him humiliate himself by association (Grubor, Bob
>Allisat, this page) or with his "foot in mouth" slandering. My question
>is, after pulling a stunt like advertising that neo-Nazi slander page,
>what can 'bump possibly do for an encore?

>: --
>: Ed Foster
>: erfo...@ziplink.net
>:

Hear, Hear...... (or is it here, here?)

Tim Jackson

PS> Sorry for the long quotation.

Tim Skirvin

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

erfo...@zipnet.net (Ed Foster) writes:

>In article <53svnd$4...@zip0.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net says...

Ooh, new one for the GK.

>> http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

Hey, wait a second. Why aren't I on it? Anywhere? Hell, I fit
into about four or five categories, but I'm not listed once...

Bastards. They will pay for this.

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@uiuc.edu)

Ed Foster

Oct 15, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/15/96

In article <craigs-1410...@ppp3-os-gw.os.com>, cra...@os.com says...

>> In article <53svnd$4...@zip0.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net says...
>>

>> >Well founded rumor has it that you are very soon
>> >to join the party at the net.scum web site at:
>> >
>> > http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

>Is there such a thing as a class action libel suit?

You'd have to show that you were damaged. Boursy has no credibility, therefore
no damage (he probably has no assets either; 9 internet accounts aren't much of
an asset) But otherwise not a bad idea :-).

M7134

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

In article <53t6nf$7...@news-central.tiac.net>, rog...@tiac.net (Roger
Williams) writes:
>Subject: Re: NEW mBone and UseNet Management
>From: rog...@tiac.net (Roger Williams)
>Date: 14 Oct 1996 11:04:15 GMT

>Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>: Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
>: >
>: >Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>: >
>: ><snip>
>:
>: Yes--and you added and subtracted to the
>: newsgroup line as well--your right of course.
>
> Because, guess what? alt.god.grubor doesn't exist! Nothing like
>fistfuls of bad overview records for tin users just to stroke Herr Doktor
>Grubor's ego!

Uh, that is not correct sir. The alt.god.grubor newsgroup has hundreds
of articles on it at AOL here. Just why the hell do you say that it does
not
exist? I can say just by looking at the news menu that you are a liar.

Isn't this Mr. Boursy the real leader of the uncensored usenet?

>:
>: Thank you--that's a real complement coming from the
>: plug pulling managment of TIAC. I can count on you to
>: visit the net.scum website often--you certainly follow my
>: posts with a close eye. And I've heard it'll be updated
>: quite freqently.
>

>:
>: Steve
>: news.admin.censorship

Stephen Boursy

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
>Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>: Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
>: >
>: >Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
>: >
>: ><snip>
>:
>: Yes--and you added and subtracted to the
>: newsgroup line as well--your right of course.
>
> Because, guess what? alt.god.grubor doesn't exist! Nothing like
>fistfuls of bad overview records for tin users just to stroke Herr Doktor
>Grubor's ego!

But you added other groups as well--that's all I was really
trying to point out. alt.god.grubor exists--hell--I just read it
last night on AOL. You should find yourself a decent service provider.
I didn't want to be taken to task for someone elses behavior yet
again--that's all. You can add whatever you damn well please.

>: ><snip>
>:
>: http://home1.gte.net/netscum/

>:
>: I new any good friend of Tim Jackson would do so. You
>: remain Barry Sheins best spokesperson.
>:
>
> I have nothing particularly for or against Barry Shein. I took you to
>task for publicly slandering Barry Shein with your paranoid kookdom and

Given that you about the defender here of TIAC it's quite an
honor to have you continue to speak for Barry. Shein has nothing
but contempt for the ethics of TIAC--he's publically accused you
bozo's of false advertising, overbilling, misrepresentation, etc.
I can repost some of his gems if you've forgotten--not that Shein
is hones--he's a man without integrity.

>: Nonsense--it was only through public discussion in
>: ne.internet.services that finally got world.std.com to stop
>: accepting my email after they refused to allow me access to
>: it over a very extended period of time. That's theft Roger--
>: and certainly something no decent provider would do. But
>: then again you represent TIAC.
>

> Are you accusing TIAC of stealing mail? I'd LOVE to hear you try an

No--I dont' think TIAC has the technical abilty to steal
anothers mail. But according to world.std.com management via
Barry Shein TIAC does overbill, faulsy represent its services
and fraudulently misportrays its completition.

>: Quite honestly I'm not sure who created the web site although
>: it was a joy to see.
>
> You would think so, wouldn't you? Which do you like more, the gay
>bashing, the anti-semitism, or the baseless lies and slandering?

I saw no lies or slander but we have a court system if they
are there. I agree some authors obvioiusly have problems with their
sexuality and racisim--that's not unusual nor is it defensible. As
I understand it the primary purpose is sort of a search and destroy
mission directed towards those who try to get the page pulled down--
defense of the first ammendment.

>: I do no for a fact Ed will be up there soon.
>
> Well, seeing how Ed has his wits about him and has a brain in his
>head, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on this nuthouse site of yours.

You must be kidding.

Steve
news.admin.censorship

Roger Williams

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

M7134 (m7...@aol.com) wrote:

<AOL newbie reposting reams of quoted text to add 4 or 5 lines of text
mercifully deleted>

: Isn't this Mr. Boursy the real leader of the uncensored usenet?

heh!...heh.heh...hehehehehehh....

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA!

I guess it's time to uncover the full, savage truth for our AOL
friend; Steve Boursy and John Grubor are cyber-pioneers! They look for
such net.savvy citizens like yourself to recruit for the Freedom Knughts
...er, Freedom Knights to lead the charge against abominable censors! Man,
I guess you're far too smart to have the wool pulled over your eyes. You
can find out all about the brave and courageous Steve "don't call me
Speedbump; I'll sue" Boursy by subscribing to:

alt.fan.speedbump

Seeya there, Skippy!

Stephen Boursy

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

Ed Foster <erfo...@zipnet.net> wrote:

>bou...@zipnet.net says...
>
>>Well founded rumor has it that you are very soon
>>to join the party at the net.scum web site at:
>>
>> http://home1.gte.net/netscum/
>
>I look forward to it, and I'm guessing that I'll be in the "Brainless
>flamers" catagory. That's the one that currently has only three ...

No Ed--as I understand it you're slated to be under
the obsessed class clown catagory.

>I also encourage everyone to take a look at this pathetic excuse for a
>web page. Then try to imagine what sort of pathetic piece of work
>actually constructed it, and what other pathetic piece of work is

>touting it on usenet as if it had any merit ...

Well Ed--just as with posters you disagree with you
certainly spent enough time there.

Steve

Roger Williams

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
: Roger Williams <rog...@tiac.net> wrote:
: >Stephen Boursy (bou...@zipnet.net) wrote:
: >: >
: >:
: >: Yes--and you added and subtracted to the
: >: newsgroup line as well--your right of course.
: >
: > Because, guess what? alt.god.grubor doesn't exist! Nothing like
: >fistfuls of bad overview records for tin users just to stroke Herr Doktor
: >Grubor's ego!
:
:
: But you added other groups as well--that's all I was really

: trying to point out. alt.god.grubor exists--hell--I just read it
: last night on AOL. You should find yourself a decent service provider.
: I didn't want to be taken to task for someone elses behavior yet
: again--that's all. You can add whatever you damn well please.

Thanks, 'bump. I need permission from you, really.
:
:
: >: ><snip>
: >:
: >: http://home1.gte.net/netscum/
: >:

: >: I new any good friend of Tim Jackson would do so. You
: >: remain Barry Sheins best spokesperson.
: >:
: >
: > I have nothing particularly for or against Barry Shein. I took you to
: >task for publicly slandering Barry Shein with your paranoid kookdom and

:
:
: Given that you about the defender here of TIAC it's quite an

: honor to have you continue to speak for Barry. Shein has nothing
: but contempt for the ethics of TIAC--he's publically accused you
: bozo's of false advertising, overbilling, misrepresentation, etc.
: I can repost some of his gems if you've forgotten--not that Shein
: is hones--he's a man without integrity.

For Barry or against you and your nifty little anti-semitic page that
you were trumpeting around (belonging to the so-kooky-he's-Boursy-esque
"Rev" Colin)? And being called dishonest by you is the closest thing in
the world to a public endorsement of total integrity. Post whatever you
want, since I'm obviously not stopping you, Speedbump.

:

:
: >: Nonsense--it was only through public discussion in
: >: ne.internet.services that finally got world.std.com to stop
: >: accepting my email after they refused to allow me access to
: >: it over a very extended period of time. That's theft Roger--
: >: and certainly something no decent provider would do. But
: >: then again you represent TIAC.
: >
: >

: > Are you accusing TIAC of stealing mail? I'd LOVE to hear you try an

:
:
: No--I dont' think TIAC has the technical abilty to steal
: anothers mail. But according to world.std.com management via
: Barry Shein TIAC does overbill, faulsy represent its services
: and fraudulently misportrays its completition.

Faulsy representation? It's an OUTRAGE! Nice to see you trying to dig
up weird shibboleths in your defense.

:

:
: >: Quite honestly I'm not sure who created the web site although
: >: it was a joy to see.
: >
: > You would think so, wouldn't you? Which do you like more, the gay
: >bashing, the anti-semitism, or the baseless lies and slandering?
:
:
:

: I saw no lies or slander but we have a court system if they

: are there. I agree some authors obvioiusly have problems with their
: sexuality and racisim--that's not unusual nor is it defensible. As
: I understand it the primary purpose is sort of a search and destroy
: mission directed towards those who try to get the page pulled down--
: defense of the first ammendment.
:

You saw no slander?! Are you frigging kidding me? Take a look at any of
them, including untrue references to child molestation, sexual deviation,
etc. This is a "new 'n' improved" version of the "Homosexuals On The
Internet" list written by your dear friend "Dr." John Grubor.

Oops.

As for pulling the "I'm shocked- shocked at the racism" act, give it
the hell up. You trumpeted this page far and wide in a backfired effort to
slander Barry Shein (again). It's primary purpose is to list addresses and
phone numbers for kooks (like you, Colin and Grubor) to call up and harass
people. Guess what? Real slander is indefensible by the first amendment
for persons outside of the public domain. And as far as it not being
"defensible" YOU were the one giggling about how wonderful this page is.
Seems we've developed a new anti-semitic streak, Boursy? What's the
matter- are the mean media manipulating Jews keeping you down? Bah! What
the hell possibly prompted you to act even more idiotic than usual in
parroting this idiotic URL all over the place? You realize you'll be
associated with this new blunder for a long time, right? Hell, by now
stunts like this are one of your defining characteristics! If you have any
sense at all in your microencephallic head, you'll do the right thing and
apologize for giving free advertising to this bullshit.

If not, you'll be acting like Steve Boursy. Choose, Speedbump.

:
: >: I do no for a fact Ed will be up there soon.

: >
: > Well, seeing how Ed has his wits about him and has a brain in his
: >head, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on this nuthouse site of yours.
: >

:
:
: You must be kidding.

Oh, I'm sorry. I'll do something more sensible. I'll try to use a
usenet kook's homepage to try and discredit my enemies real and imagined
with bizarre homophobia and ugly antisemitism. Then we'll be on the same
"page" so to speak.

Esther Filderman

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

Excerpts from comp.admin.policy: 16-Oct-96 Re: NEW mBone and UseNet Ma..
by Roger Will...@tiac.net
> I guess it's time to uncover the full, savage truth for our AOL
> friend; Steve Boursy and John Grubor are cyber-pioneers!

And don't forget, Secret Lovers!

Not so secret anymore, eh, boys?

e.
grubor.and.speedbump.sitting.in.a.tree

Ed Foster

Oct 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/16/96

In article <542kj6$4...@zip1.zipnet.net>, bou...@zipnet.net says...

> No Ed--as I understand it you're slated to be under
>the obsessed class clown catagory.

Wow, a whole new category just for me!

> Well Ed--just as with posters you disagree with you
>certainly spent enough time there.

Enough time to see a lot of names I'm proud to be associated with. Enough
time to see that it consists of nothing more than juvenile name calling.
Enough time to discover nothing to support that name calling. Enough time to
find it loaded with gay-bashing and jew-bashing.

But don't my word for it, folks. Check it out for yourself. See what sort of
site Steve think's is so wonderful, <http://home1.gte.net/netscum>, loaded
with bigoted crap.

Steve, several people have pointed out that you really put you foot in it with
this one. Don't you think you should re-examine http://home1.gte.net/netscum
very carefully and maybe reconsider your promotion of it? It may not be too
late to apologize and back away from this one. But time is running out.

--
Ed Foster
erfo...@ziplink.net

Aga

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96

Esther Filderman (moo...@CMU.EDU) wrote:
: Excerpts from comp.admin.policy: 16-Oct-96 Re: NEW mBone and UseNet Ma..

: by Roger Will...@tiac.net
: > I guess it's time to uncover the full, savage truth for our AOL
: > friend; Steve Boursy and John Grubor are cyber-pioneers!

: And don't forget, Secret Lovers!

No, sorry cunt. We ain't queer like you.

: Not so secret anymore, eh, boys?

: e.
: grubor.and.speedbump.sitting.in.a.tree

Just because you are queer, you think everybody has to be,
huh, Esther. Just wait cunt, until you SEE me...

-a

Julian, Warren T.

Oct 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/25/96

In article <542j0e$3...@zip1.zipnet.net> bou...@zipnet.net (Stephen Boursy) writes:
> [...]

>and fraudulently misportrays its completition.
>

>>: Quite honestly I'm not sure who created the web site although
>>: it was a joy to see.
>>
>> You would think so, wouldn't you? Which do you like more, the gay
>>bashing, the anti-semitism, or the baseless lies and slandering?
>

> I saw no lies or slander but we have a court system if they
>are there. I agree some authors obvioiusly have problems with their
>sexuality and racisim--that's not unusual nor is it defensible. As
>I understand it the primary purpose is sort of a search and destroy
>mission directed towards those who try to get the page pulled down--
>defense of the first ammendment.
>

>>: I do no for a fact Ed will be up there soon.
>>
>> Well, seeing how Ed has his wits about him and has a brain in his
>>head, I wouldn't be surprised to see him on this nuthouse site of yours.

anjali...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2017, 4:26:39 AM12/8/17
fredag 27. september 1996 09.00.00 UTC+2 skrev Official UseNet Administration følgende:
> NOTICE:
>
> After the first of the year (after release of the 4.0 versions of
> Netscape and Explorer) all New Usenet Administration shall be
> handled by the University Of Pittsburgh (Pitt) and the Carnegie-Mellon
> University (CMU) in cooperation with the Manus Corporation of
> Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the Pennsylvania Law Systems Institute.
>
> The Manus Corporation is providing FREE COMPUTERS to those
> becoming involved in this NEW mBone of the InterNet, as soon as they
> hook-up to this new InterNet system.
>
> For further information, please contact the "General Operations
> Director" of this new InterNet backbone service at g...@pgh.org or
> pi...@pgh.org or lawsy...@aol.com
>
> -New UseNet Administration
> use...@pgh.org

This site is a complete scam and it is impossible to get hold of any customer care without getting ruined. The phonecall will end up costing more than the subscription - which is not cheap either. My account was cancelled the first day of the trial because i saw i did not need it. The subscription was executed anyway and they will not cancel the account. I keep reading online now that more people have had the same experience