Printing options

Spider Arts

Jun 20, 2008, 10:21:27 AM6/20/08
to CommunityWalk
Help!

Is there any way a print oprtion can be added to the maps that
actually works?! (Printer firendly maybe- without all the comments,
etc.) Or is there something already that I am just missing?

Many thanks,

Community walks novice :)

Jared.C...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2008, 10:25:47 AM6/20/08
to CommunityWalk
You can use your browser's print capabilities. It's not the prettiest
thing in the world, but does work. Otherwise we generally recommend
taking a screenshot and printing through Word or any program where you
can paste in an image.

On Jun 20, 7:21 am, Spider Arts <fiona.spidera...@googlemail.com>

Sticker Printing Co.

Nov 7, 2018, 7:43:03 AM11/7/18
to CommunityWalk
You can capture the screen by using Prt Sc button on the keyboard. Then paste it in Paint or any other raster image editing software and press Ctrl + P to print your image.

Thanks :)