Looking for CSV file for my 9/11 story

Sandy Scragg

Jan 10, 2023, 10:52:58 AM1/10/23
to CommunityWalk
Hi,

Used your site for years, and sorry to hear you have ceased operations.

I used Community Walk to tell the story of 9/11 through my eyes -- I was only a few blocks away at the time teaching at a school in downtown Manhattan. The map has been used in a few 9/11 news pieces, including the New York Times. Would love to get a CSV file, please: https://www.communitywalk.com/personal_learning_maps__september_11_2001/map/17519

Let me know if you need any more information from me, and thanks for being such a great resource for so long.

Sandy Scragg