Retrieve Community Walk Data related to master "MASNI"

Marion VIEU

Jun 8, 2022, 3:05:16 PM6/8/22
to CommunityWalk
Hello,

My name is Marion VIEU.Since September 2022, I have taken over the management of the MASNI (International and Intercultural Negotiation) master's degree offered at Aix Marseille University.

As part of the management of the alumni of the program, I wanted to access the community walk data of the master. But I notice that your services have stopped working.

How can I retrieve my community walk data?

Thank you very much.

This was a great service you provided on your website.

All the best,

Marion Vieu