Flaubert - Sentimental Education Map

Julia Maciejewska

Sep 8, 2021, 3:52:42 PM9/8/21
to CommunityWalk
Hi,
Is there any way to retrive info from this map: https://www.communitywalk.com/sentimental_education_map/map/347582 ?
I would be extremely grateful for any help.

Best,
Julia

jared.c...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2021, 3:54:57 PM9/8/21
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia,

Yes, we can send you a csv dump of the location information on the map. I will try to get that to you by tomorrow.

Best,
Jared

Timothy Seidel

Sep 9, 2021, 8:47:07 AM9/9/21
to CommunityWalk
Jared, could you share the location info with me as well? or post it to the group? I dont think i can fix the coding problem, but i could see about getting up a google map of locations or some other source. My wife has been using it to track biking/walking up each one. :) So, it is definitely still getting use.

Thanks
-Tim

jared.c...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 8:50:41 AM9/9/21
to commun...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

If you need information for a specific map I can export it as a csv for you. Can you email sup...@communitywalk.com with either the email you used to create the account or a link to the map in question?

Thanks,
Jared

john markley

Sep 15, 2021, 7:19:14 AM9/15/21
to CommunityWalk
Hi Jared,
Would you be able to send me the info for the following map?  Thanks, John