White Layer is missing

knor...@t-online.de

Feb 25, 2019, 7:20:59 AM2/25/19
to CommunityWalk
When clicking on a marker, the white layer under the description ist missing. I realised this yesterday for the first time and obviously, it is so in all my maps. See enclosed screen shot.
Is this a general failure und will it be solved in the near future?
Layer.JPG

jared.c...@gmail.com

Feb 25, 2019, 7:22:12 AM2/25/19
to commun...@googlegroups.com
This issue should be fixed. I am still trying to improve the marker display after some changes from Google, though.