For development purposes only" across maps

ecok...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2018, 12:08:25 PM9/25/18
to CommunityWalk
My maps do not show on my website suddenly - just a blank page.
When I log in to CommunityWalk and open the map it is greyed out with "For development purposes only" across the map, and a popup that says that Google cannot show the map properly.
What can I do about this? Is there a solution or do I need to look for another map option?
Thanks.

Jared Cosulich

Sep 25, 2018, 12:24:33 PM9/25/18
to CommunityWalk
Yes, unfortunately this is a result of changes to Google's policy. You can remove this message by paying for a professional map ($4.95/month), but free maps will sometimes display this message going forward. We were very disappointed by Google's decision to do this, but unfortunately there's nothing we can do to stop it.