Sooooo

Crissy LeBlanc

Sep 9, 2021, 7:30:13 PM9/9/21
to CommunityWalk
What is everyone using now that Community Walk is not working? I started transferring things to Google map but it doesn't let you filter- anyone see any other maps out there that let you use the legend to filter? #help
Thanks! Crissy

dalea...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2021, 8:24:39 PM9/9/21
to CommunityWalk
By "filter", do you mean the ability to put markers on specific layers, and then use the legend to choose whether each layer is visible or invisible?  Google MyMaps allows you to have 10 different layers on a map.

James Martin

Sep 10, 2021, 3:17:53 PM9/10/21
to CommunityWalk
They do allow the layers,  however IMHO adding markers and categories and reviews and other notes was SOOOOOOOOO much better with Community Walk.   We used our Map on our RV'ing adventures.  We mapped out Campgrounds and things to do in the areas and all kinds of other great things.  Then used the review feature so we would know if we wanted to go back or not.  I'm sure going to miss Community Walk.  If anyone finds anything similar please speak up.

Jimmy

Susan Wells

Sep 20, 2021, 8:48:21 AM9/20/21
to CommunityWalk
I agree Chrissy - I am not tech savy and am searching for a similar easy map to use.  Would appreciate ideas - did sign up for Google Maps and don't understand their instructions unless I call for support.  HELP!!
Susan