Natural Areas Action Team meeting TODAY 4/10/24 at 5 pm

Annette Mills

Apr 10, 2024, 6:11:07 PMApr 10
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Thank you to everyone who responded to our invitation to attend TODAY’s meeting. It’s not too late to join us! We’ll be making plans for Natural Areas Celebration Week, Neighborhood Roots, and more…

Natural Areas Action Team Meeting

Wed., April 10, from 5 pm to 6 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82173247615?pwd=OW5oVUpFdURuYm4zclNYYjNtaXA0UT09

We hope to see you there.

Thanks!

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.