Natural Areas Celebration Week May 1-8, 2022

Molly Monroe

Apr 30, 2022, 2:27:04 AM4/30/22
to Corvallis Sustainability Coalition, Sustainability Coalition Announcements, Natural Areas Action Team, Community Habitat, mid-vall...@googlegroups.com, Native Plant Society, corvalli...@googlegroups.com
Join us for our 13th annual NACW events celebrating the incredible natural resources in our community. Check out the Sustainability Coalition's website for more information about guided hikes, volunteer work parties and more. Pre-recorded webinars and other resources will be shared by email and on the Facebook event page throughout the week as well. There’s something for everyone!
Join the Institute for Applied Ecology (IAE) and Benton Soil and Water Conservation District (BSWCD) as part of this year’s Natural Areas Celebration Week to tour IAE’s native plant farm with experts in propagating and producing native plants to provide restoration sites with pollinator and wildlife resources.
Thanks,
Molly Monroe
Natural Areas Action Team