Fwd: Water Action Team Update and Schedule

Lauren Merrill

Feb 2, 2021, 12:58:02 PM2/2/21
to communit...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com
Volunteer opportunities with the Water Action Team. Sign up with Dave if you're interested.

Also the Sustainability Coalition's annual meeting is this Wednesday, Feb 3rd from 12 - 1:15 pm. You can learn about different action teams and what they've accomplished.

Thanks,

Lauren Merrill
Natural Areas Action Team
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition