Volunteer for the Benton SWCD 2022 Native Plant Sale

1 view

Molly Monroe

Jan 27, 2022, 3:40:06 PM1/27/22
to Natural Areas Action Team, Community Habitat
Hi there,
See below for information regarding volunteer opportunities with the Benton SWCD's annual native plant sale. Please let Teresa or Donna know if you have any questions!
I'm really looking forward to getting more native plants in the ground in the next few weeks.
Thanks,
Molly~