Fwd: Water Action Team Update and weekly schedule

Lauren Merrill

Feb 8, 2021, 6:50:37 PM2/8/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Here are some more volunteer opportunities from the Water Action Team. As always, let Dave know if you can make any events. Valentine's Day is this week, and what's more romantic than working beneath the sun for the love of nature? Or, work hard and then treat yourself to a box of chocolates later. Lot of reasons to get involved 😁

The Corvallis Sustainability Coalition had their annual meeting last Wednesday. Thank you to those who attended! I'll be sending a link to the recording once it's posted for those of you who weren't able to watch virtually.  I spoke about the conservation calendar which, as a reminder, can be found here: https://sustainablecorvallis.org/get-involved/volunteer/volunteer-calendar/. These events will be on there, and I hope that as spring approaches we can start getting more volunteer opportunities up and available for you all.

Stay tuned for an email about a Natural Areas Action Team Meeting.

Thank you,

Lauren Merrill
Natural Areas Action Team
Corvallis Sustainability Coalition