Quarterly Gathering on Monday - Plan to attend!

Annette Mills

Oct 7, 2023, 8:47:26 PM10/7/23
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Natural Areas Action Team members,

The presentations by Dave Eckert and Ellen Tappon may be of special interest to you. See details below.

Annette
(P.S. – I’ll be sending you an email very soon to update you on the Neighborhood Roots program. Please watch for it!)

https://groups.google.com/group/sustainable-corvallis-announcements/attach/ef7d31a21a94c/image002.jpg?part=0.2QUARTERLY GATHERING
Monday, October 9 - 12 noon to 1:30 pm
Corvallis-Benton County Public Library

We hope you’ll join us for lively presentations by

  • Sally Starker and Wendy Starker Little – Ants on a Log Café
  • David Eckert – Water Action Team
  • Ellen Tappon – Alliance for Recreation and Natural Area (AFRANA)
  • Judy Smith – Home Share Oregon

Participate in stimulating dialogue with others who are helping to create a sustainable community, and enjoy delicious refreshments from First Alternative Co-op. A special feature of Monday’s gathering will be the presentation of the first Megawatt Awards by Electrify Corvallis.

The Quarterly Gatherings are always fast-paced, informative, and very inspiring. Attendance at this gathering is especially important for partner organization representatives and Coalition volunteers!

Thanks to those who have let us know they plan to attend.* To add your name to the list below, please reply to this email with a simple “yes”.

We look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Special thanks to our sponsors:

Food sponsor – Electrify Corvallis
Facility sponsor – CoHo Ecovillage

* Thanks to those community members who have let us know they plan to attend:

Alaina Hampton
Annette Mills (League of Women Voters of Corvallis)
Bob Martin
Bree Walters
Brian Lee (Interfaith Climate Justice Committee)
Carl Christianson (G. Christianson Construction)
Carla Olson
Carol Cina
Cindy Scott (Mid-Valley Health Care Advocates)
Colleen Dyrud
Court Smith (Electrify Corvallis)
Cynthia Schmidt
Dave Hockman-Wert
David Eckert (Marys Peak Group/Sierra Club)
Deb Carey (CoHo Ecovillage)
Dee Souza
Donna Tarasawa (First Alternative Co-op)
Elijah Newman (Benton Habitat for Humanity ReStore)
Ellen Coleman
Ellen Tappon (AFRANA)
Emily Daniel (First Alternative Co-op)
Evan Lasley (Institute for Applied Ecology)
Eve Chambers
Gwendolyn Ellen
Hanne Smith
Jennifer Nitson (Samaritan Health Services)
John Swanson (Citizen Advocates for Sustainability)
Judy Dugan
Judy Smith (Home Share Oregon)
K’René Kos (350 Corvallis)
Karen DeWolfe (Corvallis Environmental Center)
Kathleen Dennis
Kathy Chambliss
Kelly Smith
Kirk Rensmeyer
Larry Weymouth (350 Corvallis)
Lindsay Parker (Mid-Valley Bicycle Club)
Lindsey Stallard (Corvallis Housing First)
Liz Habley (Corvallis Environmental Center)
Mark Coleman
Mark Tarasawa (First Alternative Co-op)
Michele Colomb
Nancy Evenson
Pat Malone (Benton County Commissioner)
Rick Kleinosky
Sally Shaw (Friends of the Corvallis-Benton County Public Library)
Sally Starker (Ants on a Log Café)
Scott Dybvad (City of Corvallis)
Sheila O’Keefe (South Corvallis Food Bank)
Stacey Newman Weldon
Sue Crawford (CrawforDesign)
Virginia Lucker (Unity Shelter)
Wendy Starker Little (Ants on a Log Café)

image001.jpg
image002.jpg