Neighborhood Roots project meeting - Tuesday 12/7/21 @ 4 pm

Annette Mills

Nov 23, 2021, 6:54:24 PM11/23/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Community Inclusion and Natural Areas Action Teams,

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, let’s plan to meet as follows:

Community Inclusion/Natural Areas Action Teams Meeting

Tuesday, Dec. 7 – 4:00 to 5:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82648975929?pwd=cHFMMHdnMjM1OWlObG9DTkZMMjMrQT09

Please mark your calendar. All are welcome!

Here’s who indicated that they could attend on 12/7/21 at 5 pm:

·         Molly Monroe

·         Emily Bowling

·         Aleita Hass-Holcombe

·         Amy Becker

·         Jim Stratton

·         Kate Feldman

·         Lijie Lin

·         Mike Beilstein

If your name isn’t on the list, but you’re able to attend, please let me know.

Prior to the meeting, I’ll re-send the Neighborhood Roots draft outreach materials and questions from the City’s Urban Forester, Jennifer Killian.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237

(Please note my new email address: ami...@willamettewatershed.com.)

Annette Mills

Nov 23, 2021, 7:19:10 PM11/23/21
to community-inclusion-corvall...@googlegroups.com, natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com

Just to confirm, this meeting will start at 4 pm. (I had conflicting times in my previous email!)

Hi, Community Inclusion and Natural Areas Action Teams,

Thanks to all who filled out the Doodle poll. Based on the results, let’s plan to meet as follows:

Community Inclusion/Natural Areas Action Teams Meeting

Tuesday, Dec. 7 – 4:00 to 5:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82648975929?pwd=cHFMMHdnMjM1OWlObG9DTkZMMjMrQT09

Please mark your calendar. All are welcome!

Here’s who indicated that they could attend on 12/7/21 at 4 pm: