Fwd: Water Action Team weekly schedule, updates, webinar link and dates to save

Lauren Merrill

Nov 2, 2021, 12:53:16 PM11/2/21
to natural-area...@googlegroups.com, communit...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Please see the below for a BIG planting opportunity with the Water Action Team. They'll have 800 (!!!) native plants to get in the ground and NEED YOUR HELP. Planting parties are so much fun and a great family activity. There's truly nothing like having your hands covered in dirt and the satisfaction of a plant well-planted.

Please email David Eckert, dec...@willamettewatershed.com, to participate.

Thanks,

Lauren Merrill, Co-leader
Natural Areas Action Team