Image upload not working

Desara Xhura

Apr 16, 2014, 4:28:11 AM4/16/14
to communi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have CommunityEngine running under a system with the following configuration:
Rails 3.2.8
Ruby 1.9.3
paperclip-3.5.1
configatron 3.1.3

I am having a problem with uploading Images on CommunityEngine. Whe I try to upload a profile image I get the following error:

When I try to upload an image by using the image icon provided on comments filed I end up on endless waiting loop.

Can any of you help me with fixing these problems?

Trevor Bullock

Apr 24, 2014, 5:41:05 PM4/24/14
to communi...@googlegroups.com
Configatron 3 isn't supported in CommunityEngine yet.  Try using a checkout of the latest CommunityEngine instead of using the gem.

gem 'community_engine', :github => 'bborn/communityengine'

Or just limit configatron to version 2.

gem 'configatron', '~> 2.0'